09 November 2006

Sun's shining brightly. sky's lookin' a healthy blue. since everything's starting to become all healthy and such, i've given up driving to work and got my trusty '97 Diamondback Sorrento fixed. Yup! I bike to work and DAMN! does it feel good. I sleep better and feel better. So good that i bought my wife a bike for her birthday. She's truly stoked cos she's been buggin' me for one. Was it a surprise!

I know what some folks out there would say about a Sorrento but, it's served me well and the frame is just plain tough. The shimano gears probably need replacing soon but that's another matter altogether. Currently, it's got a cheapo Acera set with caliper brakes and a brake handle-gearshift combined. The handlebar's been changed and so's the saddle. I just got the tyres changed to Tioga semi knobbies. No off-roading for me in the forseeable future. No shocks, springs, nothing. Great for your reproductive organs!!!

It's going to be a sizzler of a day! Havin' fun...

No comments: