25 May 2007

Rachael has got a wonderful blog on life and food. Her latest entry made my mouth water. The pictures of chocos in its different forms and sizes were just mind boggling!

I'm not a chocolate lover. Linda will tell you that. But i love the way how something as boring (looking) and colourless as chocolate could be moulded and 'splatted" into those wondrous creations.

It's the last day of Semester One in Malaysia and school break starts tomorrow. I haven't got any, though. It's work till school opens in June. Blargh!

What's new....

1 comment:

Rachael said...

HAHA. Thanks Ko. Yeah the chocolate pizza was delicious. I'm not a chocolate lover myself but the chocolate wasn't that sweet and it's yummy. It's easy to make though from the looks of it with banana's and marshmellows.

Anyways, My brother's in bible school or something like that. I don't know. HAHA.